Monday, August 22, 2011

some favorites

Ah, that restless, anywhere-but-here feeling. I know it well. And of course it's starting up again right before I go back to Oberlin for my final year. Just my final year? I've been itching to be done for ages. I'm ready for other things.

Reminiscing about trips of yesteryear.

I'd give a lot to be in Rouen with Angèle and her one white eyebrow.

Back to Geneva. I could stay in this hostel.

This house in Rio Preto, Brazil was a bright spot. I was here for two weeks, once upon a time. 

The Royal Crescent in Bath.








I could join forces with the shadowy reader in the Jardins de Cluny in Paris.

Return to rainy Edinburgh, with its colorful shopfronts.

Oxford, England. Worcester College.

Lake Michigan sunset, believe it or not.

Roman couple in the Piazza Navona.

Or just go back to Venice.



No comments:

Post a Comment