Monday, August 15, 2011

quixotic

I've been driving too much. In these past two weeks, I have gone through New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan on wheels. But at least, when I have my way, I get to have the windows rolled down. And I have a talent for finding good stuff on the radio.

Heading toward Chicago, I was momentarily paused on an Indiana highway. Traffic was backed up ahead of me and everything was slowing down. And there were huge, white, whirling windmills as far as the eye could see out of my window. Snapped a few pictures of them even though I probably shouldn't be taking photos while driving. But I felt like Don Quixote. It had to be documented.

Lollapalooza was awesome, by the way. Awesome and completely nuts. I still haven't decided whether or not I'm any good at music festivals. But Coldplay was the best show I have ever seen.

Oh, and Michigan was okay too...

No comments:

Post a Comment